keskiviikko 10. helmikuuta 2010

My Norton is for sale now because I have way too many projects and not enough time nor room, oh, and I need your money.

It´s 750cc Norton Commando on a heavily modified Dominator frame.
Atlas tranny, I think.
All the crucial welds by master welder JeoSteel.
Narrow mustang tank.
Lotsa handmade parts.
Will come with a sporty front end or no front end, your choice.
Paint by Painter Jude of HGC.
The engine runs fucking great.
There´s all the parts to make it complete plus some extra.
Chain primary- and belt primary systems available.
Swedish papers. Was running and registered in Sweden when I bought it.
(I rode it for three months in Finland before I started chopping it.)
0% TAX in Finland.
If you´re interested email me your offer krissebtbc(a)yahoo.com



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti